Friday, April 16, 2010

Afterglow 002 on Trance.fm

What an incredible week this week was, and now I get to unwind for the next couple of days.

Today marked my second episode on Trance.fm and what an amazing showing of support from the TFM crew, listeners and DJ's. Thank you guys for tuning in.

For those of you who missed the show, you can always catch me on SoundCloud where I upload all my episodes just for you to have a listen, comment on, and of course download.

  Afterglow on Trance.fm - Episode 002 by A Project NoOne

I'll be back on the air again next Friday @ 2-3pm CET, 8-9am EST. And this coming week I've got a special 2 hour mix coming at you for my third installment of the Afterglow Radio Podcast.

01. Nitrous Oxide - Blurry Motion (Orignal Mix)
02. Andy Tau - Static (Sequentia Remix)
03. Nitrous Oxide, Aneym - Far Away (Club Mix)
04. Chapter XJ - The Promise (Original Mix)
05. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Angel feat. Faith (Vandit Night Mix)
06. Signum - First Strike 2010 (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
07. Kyau & Albert - Once In A Life (Club Mix)
08. Alex Pich - Tinctures (Arty Remix)
09. Nitrous Oxide, Mysterious Movement - The Journey (Darren Date Remix)
10. Lange - Under Pressure (Original Mix)

See you next week!

-A Project NoOne

No comments:

Post a Comment